TOURS OPERATING NIGHTLY
• Only contactless transactions are available at all ticketing, retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased ticket (including infants).
• Vouchers are only valid for entry once they are redeemed online.
• Companion card holders are free of charge, but must book their ticket
by phoning 5951 2830.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site.
• Please review our Code of Conduct and Participant Requirements form.
Please check here for the latest requirements prior to your visit.
Tip: Wearing contact lenses instead of spectacles may make the use of night scopes easier for those visitors who have this option.
- Reasonable fitness required, including the ability to walk on soft sand, descend and ascend 20 stairs, and walk up to 1.5 km in each direction on uneven surfaces.
- Closed walking shoes are mandatory.
- Please bring your own gumboots and wet-weather gear if appropriate (must be dark and non-reflective).
- Please dress according to the conditions and remember that weather can be changeable in southern Victoria along our coast.
- Minimum age 16 years.
- Tour duration approximately 2 - 2.5 hours but may be extended subject to penguin arrival times.
- Commentary delivered in English only.
- Please allow extra travel time if visiting from mid-December to late January, during Long Weekends, School Holidays or other peak periods as traffic can get very busy.
- In an unlikely scenario of unusually lower penguin numbers or higher than predicted tides the Ultimate Adventure Tour will be replaced with a Guided Ranger Tour.
- Late arrival may result in ticket being forfeited.
How to get here
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes' drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 20 minutes from the bridge to get to the Penguin Parade. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.
Please note that the V-line bus does not go to the Penguin Parade and there are no return buses to Melbourne at the conclusion of the Penguin Parade.
By taxi: Contact Phillip Island Taxis on 03 5952 2200 to arrange transfers on Phillip Island.