Please check here for the latest requirements prior to your visit.
Join the ranger for a fun and educational tour that starts with a talk about the wildlife of Millowl (Phillip Island) and enjoy front row seats for your penguin viewing experience. Explore the secrets, sounds and signs left by the native animals that call the Penguin Parade home. Then settle in to watch the little penguins waddle home and ask your own Ranger any questions you have. Each family gets to take home a Penguin oil spill jumper and book.
- Only contactless transactions are available at all ticketing, retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
- Only available on select dates.
- Tour includes Penguin Parade viewing.
- Don't miss out! Tour limited to 17 people.
- Commentary delivered in English only.
- Please maintain good hand hygiene and stay home if you are unwell.
- Entry only via a pre-purchased ticket (including infants).
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vouchers are only valid for entry once they are redeemed online.
- Discounts are available for holders of Australian pensioner cards,
seniors cards, carer cards and DVA gold cards.
Companion card holders are free of charge, but must book their ticket
by phoning 5951 2830.
All cards must be shown on arrival.
- No concession tickets are available for students or health care cardholders.
- Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site.
- Late arrival may result in ticket being forfeited.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
during sunset penguin viewing