Delays expected: If you are visiting during school holidays or public holiday weekends, please allow extra time for your visit and parking, and carpool where possible.
Accessibility at the Nobbies Centre
We are committed to offering an accessible and inclusive experience at the Nobbies Centre, and have a range of facilities for people of all abilities and sensory needs.
Visitors with Mobility needs
- Ramped access throughout the Nobbies Visitor Centre
- Wide external boardwalks with ramp access down to blowhole (1 in 14 gradient)
- Raised tactile lift buttons at an accessible height
- Both cafe levels accessible via ramp access
- Wide internal pathways for prams and wheelchairs
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Interpretive displays and experiences at wheelchair height
Visitors with Sensory needs
- We are a certified sensory-inclusive site for with professionally trained staff
- Sensory bags available, equipped with noise-cancelling headphones, fidget tools and verbal cue cards - these can be checked out for free by leaving an ID with our staff
- Weighted lap pads available - these can be checked out for free by leaving an ID with our staff
- Headphone Zones and Designated Quiet Areas
Visitors with Assistance animals
Phillip Island Nature Parks welcomes visitors who use assistance animals certified by a registered authority. Assistance animals must remain on designated paths and restrained by a harness or lead.