Churchill Island boasts a range of walking and cycling trails free to enjoy, as well as daily farming activities and digital quests around the Heritage Farm. Come explore them!
Ranger Tours (Sat & Sun only)
• 11.15-11.45am - Churchill Island history and bandicoot talk
• 2:30-3.00pm - Churchill Island history and bandicoot talk
Farming Activities (daily)
• 10.30-11.00am - Whip cracking
• 3.00-3.25pm - Whip cracking
Farming Activities (weekends)
• 10.30-11.00am - Whip cracking and working dogs
• 3.00-3.25pm - Whip cracking and working dogs
Billy the Border Collie’s Digital Quest
Help Billy the Border Collie round up his sheep! Begin by scanning the QR code on the welcome sign in the visitor’s centre, then head out to find the sheep on small signs throughout the historical precinct.
• Churchill Island loop: 4.5kms – 2 hours – moderate
• North Point loop: 2kms – 1hour – easy
• Wadjil’garook Wetland: 1km inside the entrance. Follow the paths to learn about Aboriginal culture and view wetland birds.