Churchill Island offers a range of daily farming activities and walks around the island close to internationally recognised wetlands.
Daily farming activities:
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE HAD TO CHANGE OUR FARM ACTIVITIES DUE TO PHYSICAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS AND TO KEEP OUR VISITORS SAFE, SO FOR THE TIME BEING WE WILL BE OFFERING THE BELOW:
Daily from 2.30pm: Whip Cracking and Working Dogs demonstration
• See the Clydesdale horses, Highland cattle, sheep and baby animals.
• Explore the island on the numerous walking and cycling trails:
- Churchill Island loop: 4.5kms – 2 hours – moderate
- North Point loop: 2kms – 1hour – easy
- Wadjil’garook Wetland: 1km inside the entrance. Follow the paths to learn about Indigenous culture and wetland birds.