UPDATE - FRIDAY 26 FEBRUARY
Following today's Victorian Government announcement, please note that masks are now recommended to be worn indoors, and outdoors when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
UPDATE - WEDNESDAY 17 FEBRUARY
We are thrilled to confirm that following today’s announcement by the Premier, we will be re-opening our attractions on Thursday 18 February, and we look forward to welcoming you to Phillip Island Nature Parks.
Please note that fitted face masks are mandatory while indoors at all our sites, and we ask that you wear your face masks outdoors at our sites, especially at the Penguin Parade where maintaining physical distancing is more challenging.
We would also like to take this opportunity to update you on our catering operations, just for tomorrow, as we will not be able to open all of our food and beverage facilities until Friday.
Penguin Parade – the Shearwater Restaurant will be closed until Friday, and only drinks and light snacks will be available from the coffee cart out on the boardwalks.
Churchill Island – the café will be open with a reduced menu
Nobbies Centre – the Fish & Chippery will be open with a reduced menu
Koala Conservation Reserve – the café will be closed until Friday
We thank you for your patience and understanding, and look forward to seeing you all here soon.
UPDATE - FRIDAY 12 FEBRUARY
This afternoon the Premier of Victoria announced that Stage 4 restrictions will be enacted for all of Victoria from 11.59pm tonight to 11.59pm on Wednesday the 17th of February. These changes are being implemented to protect our community from the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result, our visitor attractions will be closed over those 5 days, and we are contacting all ticketholders with bookings during that period to provide full refunds, and we thank you for your patience as we process these.
We look forward to working together to continue to keep Victoria safe.
Please refer to www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au for further information.
UPDATE - FRIDAY 01 JANUARY
The Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Reserve, Churchill Island, and Antarctic Journey are all OPEN DAILY
Online tickets are required for entry to all sites, and pre-bookings for the Penguin Parade are essential.
Daily viewing options at the Penguin Parade include General Viewing, Penguins Plus, and Underground Viewing. Ranger Guided Tours are available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings, and the Ultimate Adventure Tour will be available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from 26 February.
The Penguin Parade Visitor Centre opens at 6pm, so why not come and enjoy a meal or snack at the a-la-carte Shearwater Restaurant before the penguins arrive.
• Please ensure that you have booked the correct date, and have the required number of tickets before confirming your booking in the checkout process, as tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
• Fitted face masks are mandatory at all of our sites while indoors, and this includes the Underground viewing area
• Fitted face masks are also mandatory outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Online tickets required for entry to all sites (including infants) – we are unable to upgrade, refund or alter any tickets onsite. Please ensure you have the correct ticket type and number of tickets before your visit.
• Only contactless transactions are available onsite – cash not accepted.
• Penguin Parade visitor centre opens at 6pm.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site.