LATEST UPDATE - TUESDAY 20 JULY
Please check www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au for a full list of exposure sites.
Following today's announcement, our attractions will remain closed until Wednesday 28 July at this stage.
LATEST UPDATE - SATURDAY 17 JULY
We have been advised by the Department of Health and Human Services that the Nobbies in Summerlands has been listed as a Tier 2 Exposure Site following a visit by a person with a confirmed case on Wednesday 14 July between 4.30 and 5.30pm. The person did not enter the Nobbies visitor centre as it was closed at this time.
We have also been advised that the person visited Churchill Island on Tuesday 13 July between 3.32pm and 4.06pm and undertook a walk, but did not enter the visitor centre, café, or farm area. This location has not been listed as an exposure site at this time.
Please visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-site for details, and if you visited during the affected times, please get tested urgently and isolate until you have a negative result.
Please note that the website above lists Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 as the Nobbies visit dates, however this does not match the data we have been provided, and we are working with the authorities to seek further clarification.
Our attractions are currently closed until Tuesday 20 July as per Thursday's public health announcement, and we will await further guidance.
Our thoughts go out to our visitors, staff, volunteers, and our community. Please take care of yourselves and each other as we get through this together.
LATEST UPDATE - THURSDAY 15 JULY
Following the changes announced today, we are in the process of cancelling and refunding all bookings for visits to our attractions from Friday 16 July, up to and including Tuesday 20 July, while we remain closed.
We have suspended ticket sales for the remainder of July, until we are able to confirm our re-opening dates, and will update you as soon as we can.
Thanks for your support, take care, and stay safe.
For up-to-date public health information, visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
#phillipislandnp #phillipisland #victoria #australia
Latest update - Friday 9 July
Thanks to the further easing of restrictions, we have been able to increase our capacity at the Penguin Parade, and have released additional tickets in our booking system. Please be sure to book ahead, especially during the busy school holidays.
Please note the following rules apply:
• Fitted face masks are mandatory at all of our sites while indoors, and this includes our Underground viewing area at the Penguin Parade.
• Fitted face masks are also mandatory outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Online tickets required for entry to all sites (including infants) – we are unable to upgrade, refund or alter any tickets onsite. Please ensure you have the correct ticket type and number of tickets before your visit.
• Only contactless transactions are available onsite – cash not accepted.
• Penguin Parade visitor centre opens at 5pm.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site.