The Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Reserve, Churchill Island, and Antarctic Journey are all OPEN DAILY
Online tickets are required for entry to all sites, and pre-bookings for the Penguin Parade are essential.
Viewing options at the Penguin Parade include General Viewing, Penguins Plus and Underground Viewing, plus Ranger Guided Tours are available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings (plus additional tours operating on Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 January).
The Penguin Parade Visitor Centre opens at 6pm, so why not come and enjoy a meal or snack at the a-la-carte Shearwater Restaurant before the penguins arrive.
• Please ensure that you have booked the correct date, and have the required number of tickets before confirming your booking in the checkout process, as tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
• Fitted face masks are strongly recommended across all of our sites while indoors, and this includes the Underground viewing area
• We strongly recommend wearing fitted face masks outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Online tickets required for entry to all sites (including infants) – we are unable to upgrade, refund or alter any tickets onsite. Please ensure you have the correct ticket type and number of tickets before your visit.
• Only contactless transactions are available onsite – cash not accepted.
• Penguin Parade visitor centre opens at 6pm.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site.