Be treated like a VIP on this exclusive ranger guided tour. Start with gourmet snacks and a drink before your ranger escorts you to the VIP Skybox which enjoys a prime elevated location overlooking the Penguin Parade beach.
Join the head ranger and participate in the nightly penguin count. Use the supplied binoculars to spot the penguins forming in their rafts out at sea, before emerging from the water and making their nightly crossing of the beach.
Combine the VIP Tour with a 3 Parks Pass for great value and a fantastic penguin viewing experience. The 3 Park Pass with VIP Tour includes your guided tour as well as admission to the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm at a discounted price.
Things to know:
- Minimum age of 16 years for all participants
- Gourmet snacks and drink supplied before the tour
- Bookings are essential as numbers are limited to a maximum of 10 people
- Tour duration approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- Please phone 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm the meeting time on 03 5951 2830
- If purchasing a 3 Park Pass with the VIP Tour, select the date of your tour, then your pass is valid for entry to the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm for six months from the date of your Penguin Parade visit.
- Churchill Island Farm activities generally commence early afternoon, with a total duration of around 90 minutes, but please check here for details.
@ Penguin Parade