Or buy individual ticket(s)
• Only contactless transactions are available at all ticketing, retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased ticket (including infants).
• Vouchers are only valid for entry once they are redeemed online.
• Companion card holders are free of charge, but must book their ticket
by phoning 5951 2830.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site.
• Please review our Code of Conduct and Participant Requirements form.
Please check here for the latest requirements prior to your visit.
Tip: Wearing contact lenses instead of spectacles may make the use of night scopes easier for those visitors who have this option.
Things to know:
on the Ultimate Adventure Tour or at the Penguin Parade
How to get here
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 20 minutes from the bridge to get to the Penguin Parade. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.
Please note that the V-line bus does not go to the Penguin Parade and there are no return buses to Melbourne at the conclusion of the Penguin Parade.
By taxi: Contact Phillip Island Taxis on 03 5952 2200 to arrange transfers on Phillip Island.