Or buy individual ticket(s)
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL VISITORS AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED OR HAVE A MEDICAL EXEMPTION.
MASKS MUST BE WORN INDOORS BY ALL VISITORS AGED EIGHT AND OVER, EFFECTIVE FROM FRIDAY 24 DECEMBER.
• Fitted face masks are mandatory at all of our sites indoors, and recommended outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations
• It is a requirement for our staff to check ID for all visitors, and QR Code checkin is mandatory
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased online ticket (including infants).
• Vouchers are only valid for entry once they are redeemed online
• Only contactless transactions are available at all retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site
• View our Code of Conduct and Participant Requirement form here
Tip: Wearing contact lenses instead of spectacles may make the use of night scopes easier for those visitors who have this option.
Things to know:
Please phone 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm the meeting time on 03 5951 2830
on the Ultimate Adventure Tour or at the Penguin Parade
How to get here
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 20 minutes from the bridge to get to the Penguin Parade. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.
Please note that the V-line bus does not go to the Penguin Parade and there are no return buses to Melbourne at the conclusion of the Penguin Parade.
By taxi: Contact Phillip Island Taxis on 03 5952 2200 to arrange transfers on Phillip Island.