Enjoy everything Phillip Island Nature Parks has to offer with the best value ticket on the Island. The 4 Parks Pass includes entry to the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Reserve, Churchill Island and the Antartic Journey at the Nobbies Centre at a heavily discounted price.
The 4 Parks Pass is valid for 6 months from date of purchase, so simply book the date you want to see the penguins, then you can visit the Koala Conservation Reserve, Churchill Island and Antarctic Journey any time in the next 6 months.
• Only contactless transactions are available at all ticketing, retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased ticket (including infants).
• Vouchers are only valid for entry once they are redeemed online.
• Discounts are available for holders of Australian pensioner cards,
seniors cards, carer cards and DVA gold cards.
Companion card holders are free of charge, but must book their ticket
by phoning 5951 2830.
All cards must be shown on arrival.
No concession tickets are available for students or health care cardholders.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site.
Please check here for the latest requirements prior to your visit.
How to get here:
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 20 minutes from the bridge to get to the Penguin Parade. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.