Enjoy everything Phillip Island Nature Parks has to offer with the best value ticket on the Island. The 4 Parks Pass includes entry to the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Reserve, Churchill Island and the Antartic Journey at the Nobbies Centre at a heavily discounted price.
The 4 Parks Pass is valid for 6 months from date of purchase, so simply book the date you want to see the penguins, then you can visit the Koala Conservation Reserve, Churchill Island and Antarctic Journey any time in the next 6 months.
• Fitted face masks are recommended at all of our sites while indoors (including Underground Penguin Viewing), and outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased online ticket (including infants) – we are unable to upgrade, refund or alter any tickets onsite. Please ensure you have the correct ticket type and number of tickets before your visit.
• Only contactless transactions are available at all retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site
• The Penguin Parade Visitor Centre opens at 6pm, with dining options available at the Shearwater Restaurant
How to get here:
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 20 minutes from the bridge to get to the Penguin Parade. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.