Create your own Phillip Island adventure with our Bundled ticket options, guaranteed to save you money.View Bundle Options
Come and visit the penguins, see koalas from the treetop boardwalks at the Koala Conservation Centre, step back in time at Churchill Island Heritage Farm and immerse yourself in the hands on fun at the interactive Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies Centre.
The date of your visit to the Penguin Parade must be booked, however you may then visit the Koalas, Churchill Island and Antarctic Journey once within 6 months of your penguin visit.
Or buy individual ticket(s)
• Fitted face masks are strongly recommended across all of our sites while indoors (including Underground Penguin Viewing), and we strongly recommend wearing them outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained
• Please maintain physical distancing at all times whilst at any of our locations.
• Please maintain good hand hygiene, and stay home if you are unwell.
• Entry only via a pre-purchased online ticket (including infants) – we are unable to upgrade, refund or alter any tickets onsite. Please ensure you have the correct ticket type and number of tickets before your visit.
• Only contactless transactions are available at all retail and food & beverage outlets – cash not accepted.
• Please note that as we will be managing visitor numbers at all of our locations, you may experience short entry delays subject to the number of people already on site
• The Penguin Parade Visitor Centre opens at 6pm, with dining options available at the Shearwater Restaurant and Little Penguin Cafe
How to get here:
By car: Phillip Island is located 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. Allow a further 20 minutes from the bridge to get to the Penguin Parade. Free car parking on site.
By bus: Public transport is limited on Phillip Island. V-line operates a bus to Phillip Island’s main town, Cowes, from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne city.
Please note that the V-line bus does not go to the Penguin Parade and there are no return buses to Melbourne at the conclusion of the Penguin Parade.
By taxi: Contact Phillip Island Taxis on 03 5952 2200 to arrange transfers on Phillip Island.