PLEASE NOTE THE WILD OCEANS ECOBOAT TOURS ARE CURRENTLY NOT OPERATING. WE WILL UPDATE OUR WEBSITE WITH DETAILS OF THE NEW SEAL CRUISE WE WILL BE OFFERING AS DETAILS BECOME AVAILABLE.
Things to Know
- Free WiFi on board
- All participants must be at least 4 years of age.
- All participants must be at least 100cm tall.
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Open waters and unpredictable sea conditions could cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness.
- Eligibility of passengers to participate in the tour is at the discretion of the Captain who has the right to refuse passage
Choose from a range of tours to experience the thrill of a high speed boat ride to see Phillip Island's rugged and spectacular coastline and amazing wildlife.
To book, visit our Buy Tickets page or phone +61 3 5951 2800.
The Wild Oceans EcoBoat Adventure tour normally departs from Cowes jetty and the Cape Explorer tour normally departs from Rhyll jetty, subject to tide and weather conditions.
Be sure to check the daily departure on your date of travel to confirm departure location and to ensure you have the latest tour details, or call +61 3 5951 2800.
Please note minimum age of 4 years for all EcoBoat passengers.
|Adventure Tour (Year Round)|
|Cape Explorer Tour (Year Round)|
Valid pensioner card
Pensioner ticket prices apply to Australian Pensioner Concession Card holders only. Card must be presented on entry.
Companion and Carer cards
Visitors with a Victorian Carers Card are entitled to entry at the pensioner rate to alll Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.
Unfortunately we do not offer a student rate. Child tickets are valid for ages 4-15.
Health Care card
Unfortunately we do not offer a health care card discount.