Accessibility at Churchill Island
We are committed to offering an accessible and inclusive experience throughout Churchill Island and have a range of facilities for people of all abilities and sensory needs.
Visitors with Mobility needs
- Allocated parking spaces
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Smooth, hard-packed gravel paths with moderate gradient
- Variety of sealed rest areas provided throughout
- Pram and wheelchair parking at all farming activity stations
Visitors with Sensory needs
- We are a certified sensory-inclusive site for with professionally trained staff
- Sensory bags available, equipped with noise-cancelling headphones, fidget tools and verbal cue cards - these can be checked out for free by leaving an ID with our staff
- Weighted lap pads available - these can be checked out for free by leaving an ID with our staff
- Headphone Zones and Designated Quiet Areas
Look at Churchill Island's Social Story to help prepare for your visit
Phillip Island Nature Parks' Access Keys help to provide increased access and inclusion for people of all abilities including those living with a disability (physical and invisible), cognitive impairment, anxiety, those living with a temporary disability, the ageing population, parents with prams and overseas visitors.
Download the Phillip Island Nature Parks Churchill Island Access Key here
Text-Only Version here
Visitors with Assistance animals
Phillip Island Nature Parks welcomes visitors who use assistance animals certified by a registered authority. Assistance animals must remain on designated paths and restrained by a harness or lead.
Companion and Carer cards
Visitors with a Victorian Carers Card are entitled to entry at the Australian Pensioner rate to all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.