Disability and pram access
The Koala Conservation Centre offers family and disability friendly access, including:
- Disabled parking
- Wide disabled ramp to visitor centre entrance with 1 in 14 gradient and handrails
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Movable café furniture
- Interactive interpretive displays accessible from wheelchair height
- Ramped, wheelchair accessible treetop boardwalks to allow close-up koala viewing at a short roll from the visitor centre
- Wide boardwalks and observation areas allowing for wheelchair access
- Smooth, hard packed gravel paths with moderate gradient throughout bushland.
Phillip Island Nature Parks welcomes visitors who use assistance animals certified by a registered authority. Assistance animals must remain on designated paths.
Companion and Carer cards
Victorian Carers Card holders receive a 10% discount at all Phillip Island Nature Parks attractions.